Jun 19, 2020
How can one letter help you improve your work cycle? Listen in as Rick and Nancy discuss how the four D's (Do It, Delegate it, Delay it, and Delete it) can aid you in increasing productivity and sales.
Jun 12, 2020
With the world constantly changing around us, how will you react? Listen in as Rick and Nancy discuss the four tendencies of reaction so that you can gain a clearer understanding of your thought process.
4) Questioning Rebel
Jun 5, 2020
In a new era of COVID-19, listen in as Rick and Nancy go over 12 improvements that a business can make to find the new normal in sales.
1) Improvements to virtual meetings and written word
2) Better social media presence
3) Focus on less travel and more productivity
4) Improving the buying signs radar
5) Make it easier...
May 29, 2020
With their powers combined, listen in as Rick and Nancy discuss the 15 features that make up a successful power couple.
1) They have a couple's vision
2) Everything needs to be out in the open
3) When conflict arises, you have to compromise
4) They help each other reach success
5) They work hard and play hard...
May 22, 2020
As the world continues to struggle for a new norm, listen in as Rick and Nancy discuss the state of sales in relation to social distancing by covering,
1) Relations between you and your potential clients.
2) How social distancing causes a shift in resources.
3) Focus on positivity rather than a focus on negativity.